Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

escape from alcatraz

this is my first post. i am sitting at home in my apartment waiting for equipment (for work) which will never be here. my work is either hectic or slow. such is the life for me. the movie "escape from alcatraz" starring clint eastwood is on amc. what a wonderful movie. i would like to escape from my own alcatraz one of these hours. i think he will make it out. he's got to, hes too important to just be in there for that long. do you know what we as a society would do it he didnt get out? no more dirty harry lines, no more directing boxing films about butch chicks, nothing. now do you see why he needs to get a break from that prison? it would be utter chaos i tell you...

hyrum

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?