Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

i am going to hell for sure...


ok, a while back, i had the day from hell. guess i better get used to it since i am going there for this posting.

yep, you guessed it right, golf was involved. i guess i just didnt have jesus at my side to guide my hand (and my club). i wouldnt want to be there with the attitude i was frontin on the back nine either. that made me think, how sweet would it be to have jesus as your caddy?

ok, i went too far with that comment, and i apologize to everyone (especially Him) for my ignorance. but hey, you have to admit, it would be nice to have that extra power over all to help when that slice is headed for the water hazzard and you teed off with your nice nike black one ball (its the same one tiger uses). if your putt was a little off, the ground would rise and form a valley for the ball to roll though and then plunk, the ball drops into the hole for birdie. notice i didnt say hole in one, that would be asking too much, way too much.

Comments:
So...that's how Tiger does it! If I were divinity, I would caddy for Tiger too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?