Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

what will i do with all the room?

i am without a huge burden.

well, at least without compact disks in my vehicle now.

i cannot tell you the relief i feel to no longer drag around cd's in my truck. thanks to technology, i now use my ipod through my cd receiver in leiu of the pioneer CD-IB100. wow. instead of searching though countless sleeves and folders for the right song or cd, i now have it all within my reach. i dont even have to scroll through the ipod, it is controlled in the stereo.

imagine, if you will, all the crap i can now stow in place of cd players. fruit, extra hats, whatever i want. the sky's the limit. now i just have to get eyun from popscoff to make those see through pockets, and then life will be perfect.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?