Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 

where do you fall into?


ok, so i am the last person to recommend questionaires (http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=23320), but when it intriques me to no end, i tend to advertise it. here is my results. it categorizes you based on ideals. the breakdown is as follows. please dont tell my LDS bishop this states i shy from organized religion. it would ruin my reputation at church.


Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative
69%
Modernist
69%
Postmodernist
63%
Idealist
50%
Materialist
44%
Romanticist
44%
Existentialist
38%
Fundamentalist
19%

i would be interested to know where everybody else falls into. please feel free to post after taking the short quiz. for all those interested, the pic is of me participating in organized religion (playing dressup as a catholic priest). hope it doesnt offend anyone too much.

Comments:
Interesting quiz, especially since I've been...somewhat indifferent lately when it comes to religion. One of the questions made me think of the film "What The Bleep Do We Know?" If you haven't seen it, it's pretty interesting. Relates quantum physics and spirituality.

According to the quiz, I'm "idealist." Don't tell my LDS bishop because he's my dad. :-)
 
Haha... Mine says a fundamentalist, but then again a 20 or so question quiz can't determine who you are, that would be illogical for me to accept.

I am LDS but find myself progressive and open to processes and principles that move man towards Deity and utopian principles, since capitalism and a lust for wealth is blinding man fairness is to be meted out. I don't think being grounded in truth, dogma if you will, limits your ability to comprehend and/or act. Lawlessness never will be progressive order.

Haha, I got all serious, whoop whoop, I meant what I said. Nevertheless, let's shoot some innocent animals, because, duh, that's what guns are for! I kid, I kid.
 
Oh yeah it was a close tie between Culture Creative and Funda... Shut up Tod.
 
i was an existentialist... intereting because as a therapist, i'm really drawn to this type of therapy. a good read on that philosophy is "man's search for meaning" by viktor frankl (he developed a branch of this theory stemming from his time in concentration camps).
 
I've actually been tracking down a bunch of books and Frankl's is one.

That man gets a whole pad of stickers on his cheek!
 
I was culture creative as well ;) surprise surprise.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?